What year did you start CrossFitting?
Why did you get into fitness (and CrossFit)?
Fitness is my passion and has been ever since I was little. I grew up watching my Dad train for marathons and triathlons and so I think fitness is just in my blood. I started gymnastics at the age of 3 and haven’t looked back since!
Why did you become a trainer?
I became a trainer to help people become fitter, healthier and happier. It’s an amazing feeling to help a person feel the sense of accomplishment when they reach a goal, whether it be getting off blood pressure medication, setting a new PR or getting their first pull up. It is both rewarding and fulfilling to be able to make a difference in the lives of others by helping them realize that they are capable of reaching any of their health and fitness goals!
What’s your favorite CrossFit movement?
Handstand push-ups (I’m more comfortable upside down than right side up!)
What is your favorite cheat food?
What’s your favorite Superhero and why?
Superman because I always wanted to fly
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Sport Performance Coach (USAW-L1SP) (USA Weightlifting)
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider (AHA)
- Certified BLS Instructor (AHA)
- Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology
- Rebook CrossFit Games Athlete (Masters 35-39)
- 3x CrossFit Atlantic Regional Competitor
- 1st place 2017 USPA Powerlifting Nationals Submaster 123lb Raw
- USPA 56 kg Maryland total (squat, bench, deadlift) record holder
- DI Gymnastic Scholarship to Maryland
- 5x Junior Olympic National Championship Athlete